Exciting News! Seraphym Quilts are On Etsy - Princess Caz Creations

Well, today is an exciting day for me. After nearly two years blogging, almost three quilting and a lifetime of sewing I am realizing my dream of selling what I make!

Presenting..... Princess Caz Creations!
If you have been following me for a while, you may have heard my quilty story, that Christmas where my mother-in-law likes to say "She created a monster". My Christmas present was all you need to start quilting minus the machine, complete with Elizabeth Hartman's The Practical Guide to Patchwork. I spend Boxing Day in the sun, reading the book cover to cover, and I had my first quilting project picked out!

My first quilt. Pattern from Elizabeth Hartman's A Practical Guide to Patchwork

Fast forward almost three years and countless quilts later and here I am, teamed up with said mother-in-law, Caz, opening our little Etsy Shop Princess Caz Creations. I'm the Princess, but not because I act like one! (Promise!) It's my little pet name because Mr. Seraphym like to tell the world he 'treats me like a princess' and if he is reading this, then yes you do sweety, all the time!!!

A baby/toddler Quilt by Caz

The shop will combine my Traditional/Modern style with Caz's cute as a button Applique detailed designs. How cute is the teddy!

The one below is a newie by me. The fabric is Minimalista by Art Gallery fabrics and Cloud Nine 100% GOTS Certified Organic backing and binding.



I tried a different technique with the binding on this one, opting instead to use the excess backing fabric, and then folding, mitering the corners, and machine stitching on the top. 

To keep tabs on the goings on of Princess and Caz's quilty adventures, pop by here, or to our Facebook page




Comments

Popular Posts